Nous utilisons des cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience sur ce site.

Vous pouvez accepter notre politique en matière de cookies ou personnaliser vos choix.

Veuillez consulter notre Politique en matière de cookies pour plus d’informations.

Gérer les paramètres des cookies
Rubha nan Gall Lighthouse on the Isle of Mull

Rubha nan Gall Lighthouse on the Isle of Mull

Rubha nan Gall or Tobermory lighthouse is located north of Tobermory on the Isle of Mull beside the Sound of Mull. The name means “Strangers Point” in Scottish Gaelic. It was built in 1857 by David and Thomas Stevenson and is operated by the Northern Lighthouse Board. The lighthouse was automated in 1960 and the nearby former keepers’ cottages are privately owned.

Type d'Asset image
Extension de nom de fichier d’actif JPG
Taille du fichier 22.57 MB
Dimensions 5142×7713px
ID 336606

Licence

Licence Restricted This file is VisitScotland use only and cannot be shared with any other individual or organisation, except those agencies or printers working on behalf of VisitScotland creating branded marketing collateral. It is royalty-free and non-exclusive, and due credit must be given to the contributor as it appears in the credit field. Usage notes must be referred to for any approved use of the file.
Expiration Pas de date d’expiration
Publié
Ajouté à
Mis à jour le:

Étiquettes