Wir verwenden Cookies
Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihre Erfahrung auf dieser Website zu verbessern.
Sie können unsere Cookie-Richtlinie akzeptieren oder Ihre Auswahl anpassen.
Bitte lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie für weitere Informationen.
Rubha nan Gall or Tobermory lighthouse is located north of Tobermory on the Isle of Mull beside the Sound of Mull. The name means “Strangers Point” in Scottish Gaelic. It was built in 1857 by David and Thomas Stevenson and is operated by the Northern Lighthouse Board. The lighthouse was automated in 1960 and the nearby former keepers’ cottages are privately owned.